Six Sigma Green Belt Training - Saudi Arabia.

Meritphase I attended a 5 day Black Belt training in boot camp format in 2014. 12 hours training a day for 5 days, with a phenomenal instructor. I had completed the Green Belt the year before and whilst I greatly enjoyed the content and my instructor's teaching then, my Black Belt course was out of this world and blew the previous training out of the water. The instructor had so much real world experience, so many case studies and examples of correct as well as alternative application of both Lean and Black Belt, that I left the training center buzzing, excited and ready to get to work!

Mind you, the Black Belt training will cover what you learnt during Green Belt  however you will be learning to apply this method on a higher level. I found that more statistic analysis and theory was involved than the practical, sort of change management kind of training that I received during Green Belt, which I personally prefer.

This can differ if you do an in-house program as your company may decide on the relevant content for you, rather than to give you all the tools and let you decide for yourself. https://www.meritphase.com

Comments